- Parents who have threatened to abduct or abducted previously.
- Parents who are suspicious or distrustful due to the belief that abuse has occurred and have social support for these beliefs.
- Parents who are paranoid delusional.
- Parents who are severely sociopathic.
- Parents who have strong ties to another country and are ending a mixed-culture marriage.
- Parents who feel alienated from the legal system for reasons such as they are members of a minority group, victims of abuse, and have family/social support in another community.
To find out more about this info, you can download the booklet.